Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prayer of Mercy

A light surrounds the dark world;
A spiteful conqueror left us trapped
In our selfish lives

Love!
Lead us to the angels
Pull us out from the edges of doom
Take us to our King
So we shall be healed
Our wounded spirit needs nourishment
From the eternal waters of the Holy Well
Let us touch the beads
Decorating the majestic night sky
Wake us up
Wash away our filth
Bring us back
To the naivety of history
Where we can take our clothes off
And wander in boundless reverie.

My King,
Illuminate my voice
So they can hear my plea
Elongate my arms
So I could share my mercy
Give me wings so I could shower my love

Love!
Save us from the flames of the underworld
Free us from the dungeons of greed
Help us find you in ourselves
Help us to give ourselves mercy
Show us the path to eternity.

No comments: